Friday, May 8, 2009

Jerseys Jerseys Everywhere!

Today during my travels in the Macon area with my co-worker Heather, we had a few minutes to kill before a lunch meeting. We stopped by a doctor's office to see Heather's sister where she works as an MRI technician. In the office the doctor had numerous autographed sports jerseys on the walls. It was a collection better than many museums. I took a few pictures of some of my favorite players. Here they are:


Brett Favre of the Green Bay Packers. Did he really have to go play for the Jets? 


John Elway, the great Denver Broncos quarterback. I know as a Chiefs fan I'm not supposed to like the Broncos, but Elway was one of the best ever. I even saw him whip up on us once at Arrowhead Stadium.


It's not that I'm a huge Casey Wiegmann fan, but he is a Kansas City Chief so I had to take this photo.


Tom Brady of the New England Patriots. OK, again not a huge fan but my buddy Ken will be jealous when I show him this picture.


Marshall Faulk of the Indianapolis Colts and later the St. Louis Rams. One of the great running backs and someone I always liked to watch.



Wayne Gretzky. Need I say more? This is a Phoenix Coyotes jersey that he has signed. He has never played for the Coyotes, but he is their General Manager. I was fortunate enough to see Gretzky play in North Carolina against the Hurricanes when he played for the Rangers, and I also got to meet him and see him practice in 1986 when he played for the Edmonton Oilers.

No comments:

Post a Comment