Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas In Florida

Janice and I are in Florida for the Christmas holiday.  We're staying with Janice's sister Bonnie and her family which includes two of the coolest niece's (as I do have other cool niece's) in the whole world, Eliana and Mikayla. Eliana is 4 and Mikayla is 2, and for some reason they love their Uncle Tom.  Yesterday I got to show Eliana how to act like a monkey which was something that was enjoyed by all.  I'm working hard at not showing them anything that will get them in trouble, which for those of you that know me, is kind of hard to do.  

We're here until Monday which is when we have a VERY early flight out of Tampa.  I think we have to leave for the airport at 4 am!  

I hope everyone is having a great Christmas holiday.  Hopefully everyone is remembering why we celebrate Christmas.  It's a great time to visit family, give and receive gifts, and eat lots of good food, but Christ is really why we're able to celebrate.  Have a great weekend and I will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment