Friday, April 17, 2009

Pepper & Friends Talks About Big Brothers

Mary Sloan from Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central MO asked me a couple weeks ago to be interviewed on Pepper & Friends for the monthly Kids Corner segment that focuses on her organization. She wanted this months interview to focus on mentoring and I was honored to be chosen to represent the local mentors. 

Due to the Pepper & Friends set being remodeled at KOMU, the show has been temporarily moved to a shed (I'm not joking, it really is a shed) on the Mizzou Farm located right off Highway 63 and New Haven Road.

I had a lot of fun describing some of the experiences I've had with Jamel and when the interview was over James (the person who interviewed me) asked if Jamel and I would come be on the show sometime together. I think Jamel would have fun being on TV. I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment