Thursday, April 2, 2009

Loaves & Fishes 2.0


Jamel and I hung out this evening with the Ballou Community Group over at Loaves & Fishes. We were able to help serve dinner and wash dishes. This is an activity we did back in January and Jamel asked me last week if we could go do it again. He once again enjoyed himself while serving other people.

Jamel did a great job working hard in the kitchen and then he was able to enjoy some of the tasty soup that the Ballou people cooked up. When we finished there we went and picked up a thank you card for Jamel to send to Roger at the Columbia Tribune thanking him for the tour he gave us last week.

Looks like we'll be going to a Mizzou Baseball game soon.

By the way, these are the first photos I've taken with my new BlackBerry Curve. So far I'm liking the new handset.

No comments:

Post a Comment